Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

learning to make my own header...

wahhh!!!it is not easy as i tought lor...making a header for my blog need a lot of patience to do...
it also take a long time to make it....but finally i have finished my own header...
by using just a little information about adobe photoshop...i decide to edit my picture...
by the way, it is not the new things to me...but i havent touch photoshop since last year...
so i forgot a lot of things....
but i just try and error...
i want to combine some picture in my header...
the most thing is chowder picture..hehehhe....

this is the result after i finished edit it...


my first editted...

second editted..

final editted...

it is not too beautiful right?? but it is still ok...my first trial...
hopefully after this i can  do a lot of improvement...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages