Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

excited to see him....

long time no write anything in my blog...
i'm back...
after finish all my assignments....
alhamdulillah i have done it....
hehhehe....


guess who??

now...
i want to share something...
i will meet someone in my life...
guest who he is???
hihihi...


i'm very excited to see him...
unfortunately i'm not prepare to see him...
i scared to meet him...
my hearbeat going fast...
i think i'm nervous...



still thinking who is he???


he is important in my live...
he will bring happiness to me...
he also willl bring sadness to me...
all the things decide by me...
if i'm success in seeing him...
i will get success...



i hope ALLAH will help me...
help me date with him...
i hope i'm cool in front of him...
i hope i will answer corectly when he asked...


he is MR.FINAL EXAM...




who is he??
he is MR. FINAL EXAM...
i will meet him on 1 Nov 2010...
wish me luck k...
heheheh...

wish me luck....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages