Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

may u help me??

hello my lovely readers...i'm so sorry because i havent write anything on this week...actually i'm very busy to finish up boundary noise report...now everythings was settle...so i wan to write something in my blog...before that i want to ask you all something...how is it my blog?? still need improvement right? so after i discovered and read others blog, i try to make my blog become attractive...

i'm very excited to change the layout of blog...so i started to make my own layout...
so this is my own layout..
is that okey? hehehe


emmm...then i try to put this picture as my layout...
depend the guideline state at certain blog...
but the size of the picture is not same as above...
what should i do?
anyone can help me??
i just want to kow the image size for layout blogs...emmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages